Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
Here are some things you might need to know about Oxford International Group:
1) We are listed among the top ten real estate companies in Nigeria for 2020 (See link below): https://thetop10magazine.com.ng/teniola-adesanya-nigerias-top-10-real-estate-disruptors-2020/
2) The lagos state government is aware of our business as we have our adverts on the lagos BRT buses
3) We have our international office in Abuja and other major offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt
4) The company aims at making it so easy for any Nigerian to own a home. The Chairman, Dr. Teni Adesanya runs with this commitment solely (See link below):
5) The company has 37 estate locations around Nigeria. With our fast selling locations in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, and Port Harcourt
6) The companies asset capitalization is valued at over N8.5bn
7) The companies investment was developed mainly to enrich the investors and not the company reason why we give up to 70% ROI
8) Over 10 cycles of investment has being done in the last 4 years.
9) The company has a client base of about 18,000 clients and 65% of our current clients are return clients. Persons that have done business with us before and expressed their satisfaction by renewing their investments and partnership.
10) The chairman was honored with the award of “The most Innovative CEO 2020” by Business Day:
11) The company was awarded “The Best Real Estate brand in Lagos 2020”:
12) The company was awarded “The fastest growing company of the year, 2020”:
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Managing Director
2.) Business Executive
3.) Investment Executive
4.) Social Media and Graphic Personnel
5.) Operations Manager
Locations: Warri – Delta, Lagos Island – Lagos and Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Graphics and Social Media Personnel:
- Create posters and flyers
- Promote post on media platform.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
- Experienced in sales
- Managerial skills
- Able to meet target
N50,000 – N600,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
- Candidates should use the Job Title as the subject of the email
- For more enquiries: Please call Ada (Lagos and Anambra) 08032662740 and Warri: Faith 07062413956