Oxford International Group (Emerald Housing) Recruitment 2021: Apply for the latest jobs vacancies & recruitment for jobs in Nigeria 2021 for OND, HND, BSc holders.
Oxford International Group is a Nigeria’s diversified commercial business empire, with interest in various sectors of the economy such as Real Estate, Construction, Law, Agriculture, Education, Technology, Finance, Asset Management, Fashion and Lifestyle, Logistics and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Sales Associate,
2.) Investment Manager,
3.) Marketing Manager,
4.) Digital Marketer
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2021
- Guinness Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2021 (U.S. Mission Job Portal) | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (Diploma, Degree)
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
- AETI Recruitment 2021 | Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Jobs
- Organize sales visit
- Promote sales
- Increase productivity
- Must be able to work with target
- Managing social media and social media marketing tools
- Undertaking marketing campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tool
- Managing advertisements online and offline
- Communicating with public relation professionals
- Preparing advertising budgets and coordinating with ad agencies
- Managing press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks.
- Interested candidates must possess minimum of HND/BSC certificate, must be resident of Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun or Ondo
- Must be resilient
- Must be determined
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be open to new ideas
- Must be deliberate
- Must be creative
- Must be persistent
- Must possess good people skills
- Must be sales-minded
NGN250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more information: Contact MR Ayobami on 08107469220 / 07056056822