Oxford International Vacancies Recruitment 2021 – Oxford Peak Leverage Limited is a subsidiary of Oxford Group Nigeria; a Real Estate company that is Established to plan, develop manage housing deficit and increase investment portfolio for all. We are a subsidiary that rightly deals with property sales and investment portfolio (agricultural and real estate investment).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Oxford International Vacancies Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Investment Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with clients to identify their unique investment goals.
- Formulating investment strategies based on client goals.
- Issuing client documents, including monthly or yearly portfolio reports.
- Managing client documents for tax reporting.
- Making adjustments to client investments over time, such as switching to a lower-risk investment as a client reaches retirement age.
- Communicating openly, consistently, and honestly with clients and always keeping them informed about changes to your investment strategy.
- Suggesting investment products based on client needs.
- Analyzing various markets and conducting research.
- Meeting up the target to increase client base of the company.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related discipline.
- 2 – 8 years experience in a finance position.
- Expertise in Investment Banking or Insurance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident decision-making abilities.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.