AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Operator – Ilesa Plant
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Job type: Full-time
- Career Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Operators, Packaging.
- The Successful candidate will operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
Operating & Process Control:
- Operating equipment in Packaging process areas according to VPO standards
- Constantly reviewing process performance against target, and recording short stops and correcting any out of controls using the VPO tools
- Recording waste and movement of product on the appropriate documentation or information systems. Review trends to identify & resolve problems.
Maintenance of plant & Equipment:
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Process Artisan or Team Leader to assist with resolution
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift.
Quality Control & Analysis:
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied.
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. making use of the action logs to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute in achieving it
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g. shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated.
- Where problems occur, use the VPO problem solving tools to resolve and record the issues.
- B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Engineering
- Experience in a packaging process environment.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- Internal applicants please ensure you attach line manager approval as well, Only candidates with line manager approval will be shortlisted.
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.