MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner – Customer Support, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1758
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – EBU Customer Support Strategic and Global Accounts
Division: Enterprise Business
- Work with product, UAT and support teams to validate new products, new systems and upgrades
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business
- Ensure Quality Assurance and prompt invoice delivery
- Ensure resolution of ALL service provisioning and sales support PPPs items
- Ensure less than 5% customer churn on managed accounts
- Constant analysis of Managed customer database for Revenue and Debt management
- Ensure 98% collection of ALL invoices as at when due
- Analysis of customer requests for prompt resolution
- Ensure end-to-end account management for Enterprise customers
- Review new and existing customer service contracts to identify and escalate clauses with negative impact on customer support and relationship management
- Pro-active analysis of all support systems (charging, billing, etc.) as well as enterprise products with a view to identifying customers pain points and resolving issues before escalation
- Liaise with support teams (within and outside Enterprise Business) in order to resolve any customer identified issue
- Perform Service fulfilments for Enterprise customers (i.e. SIM Swaps, Migrations, etc.)
- Achieve at least 80% score in ES Customer Satisfaction internal surveys.
- First Degree or equivalent in Social or Management Science discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- Membership of Professional Customer Service/Relations associations will be an added advantage.