Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job ID: IbesePlantAdmin004
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – HR
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off on a month basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare salary Input for monthly payroll.
- Ensure accurate payroll report is prepared and signed off a monthly basis
- Ensure Expatriate Living Expenses Allowance preparation and submit on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of Casual wages on monthly basis. (Plant contact staff, Security, Apapa clinker).
- Preparation of Production Incentives for Packing Plant and Mines.
- Preparation of NYSC and IT payment on monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate Loan deduction and submit monthly report on loan related issues.
- Support Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit to ensure payment of salaries and submitting report on monthly basis.
- Collating of Housing upfront for staff base on request.
- Signing of Loans request from staff in cooperative.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Compensation and Benefit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in HR Management or any Social Science related discipline.
- Professional qualification such as CIPMN, ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years experience in compensation and/ or payroll administration.
Skill & Competencies:
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of remuneration methodologies, tax policies
- Good knowledge and understanding of employee reward and incentive schemes, package etc.
- Good data/numerical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application especially MS Excel
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online