Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PBD Channels Group Head
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Type: Full time
- The Channels Group aims at bridging the gap in banking and ensuring that our customers have access to the best services and products.
- Working with the Products teams, we roll-out products tailored to our customer needs and requirements.
- We are sourcing for a Group Head for the Channels Group to drive the business development and marketing activities of the unit as well as its’ expansion and coordinating synergy.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing an excellent go-to–market strategy to increase rollout of the bank’s cards, channels and other technology-enabled products and services across the Group
What we need from you:
- Create strategic alliances/partnership to grow the banks’ market share in its chosen niche
- Define and document Product Papers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), SLAs and Risk Management Frameworks for all e-Business products
- Engagement and stakeholder management across technology, operations, product, and line of businesses
- Move the needle on business results through product improvements, and relentless focus on measuring customer and business impact
- Develop budgets, forecast and manages P&L
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive channels sales growth
- Translate business opportunities, customer needs, and business goals into a product development roadmap
- Enable new product development initiatives supporting product launches, feature and pricing enhancements, and simplification initiatives
- Provide business and financial analysis to review and monitor the portfolio, assess new business initiatives, and trouble-shoot business issues within the portfolio
- Serve as the voice of the customer, and the final authority on product requirements
- Build a high performing team and provide leadership to the team by setting priorities and providing a strategic and tactical vision for the team
- Consistently create differentiated e-payment offerings through innovation and partnering to grow the Bank’s profitability and to deliver on strategic objective
- Ensuring compliance of all business policies to relevant local and international statutory and electronic payments industry regulations and standards
- Develop manpower and resource requirement plans for the Group
- Minimum of a Second-class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Marketing or Finance related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in banking/ financial services institution with experience in electronic payments solutions. 5 years must have been at management level.
- Advanced knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advance marketing, sales, negotiation, consultative and product management skills
- Understanding of Basic Banking Operations (Domestic & International Operations)
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Strong knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Integrity and discretion.
- Monthly Salary
- Leave Allowances
- Passage Allowance (where applicable)
- Bonus payments (where applicable)
- 13th Month Allowance
- Medical Allowance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online