Apply for the latest PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021 vacancies as PecanTrust Microfinance Bank jobs recruitment portal opens for ongoing recruitment in Nigeria.
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
Job Roles and Responsiblities
- Plan, assess, monitor and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank.
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis.
- Prepare and analyze Cash flows.
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital.
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report and provide advice to management on the variances.
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items, such as cash, cash equivalents, investment, debt.for mamangement and reporting purposes.
- Review other Treasury related monthly schedules.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other financialinformation.
- Processing andpreparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behaviour as they impact on the bank.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS, etc.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes.
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses & to provide advice.
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment 2021 Jobs & Vacancies (Diploma / Degree)
- Olam Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment)
- Massive Recruitment of Bank Tellers – Workforce Group (Nationwide)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Nile University of Nigeria Recruitment 2021
Educational Requirements and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, ACA, ICAN and MBA.
- Very familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
- Must be able to peform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- High analytical and social skill
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years Experience.
Deadline: Apr 30, 2021
How to Apply for PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.