Josepdam Port Services is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria, with three berths totalling 484 meters in length. Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful in 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Port Authority.
JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered. JPS staffs are professionals, well trained and positioned for excellence. At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The successful candidate will be solely responsible for providing personal administrative support, secretarial functions as well as handing sensitive assignments with a high level of confidentiality to the Managing Director
- Maintain and organize the MD’s diary, calendar, filing system, travel requirements and provide adequate support in managing schedules and meeting deadlines in deliverables of
- Assist in daily planning, organizing and administration of events in with the company’s Objectives
- Screen phone calls, enquiries requests and handle the appropriately
- Represent the MD in meetings when necessary
- Writes minutes, speech, articles, letters, newsletters, reports and executive summary
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Be professional in relating with visitors clients and other employees
- Be proactive, remember deadlines and prompt when necessary.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience and must have completed NYSC
- Certification in office administration or secretarial work is an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office suites and MS Outlook.
- Advanced typing, note taking record keeping
- Planning, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence discretely
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of printers, scanners and fax machines
- Good in documentation, filing and record keeping
- Candidates should be highly organized, diligent and experienced.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.