Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director and Finance Director
Job Requisition ID: JR1075204
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full time
General Management & Finance:
- With revenues of over £12 billion, at Diageo, we’re proud to be the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world. But our collection of iconic, timeless brands – including Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker – relies on a dynamic and passionate finance team. Working with us is an opportunity to develop your skills, make a positive impact on our performance and protect an entrepreneurial legacy.
- As a FTSE 100 company with global scope and ambition, there’s a huge range of activity to get involved with –everything from investor relations to accountants, risk analysis, compliance and business development. There is always a chance to make a real impact on interesting, diverse projects, and what’s more, our global reach creates opportunities to work in a number of countries and in some of the fastest-growing markets.
- At Diageo, character is everything. So, if you share our sense of adventure, you will have the chance to learn a huge range of skills and disciplines and build an exceptional career with us.
- We are looking for an individual with a drive to be the best: Proactive, team player with good stakeholder management skills.
About the Role
- The Role will be responsible for administrative support to designated Directors – calendar / time management, flight and accommodation arrangement, security escorts etc. Work with Designated Directors, Heads of departments, Line Managers and Designated Functions and Teams.
- You will also regularly Interface with Guinness Nigeria Leadership Team
- Plan and co-ordinate departmental meetings as may be required.
- Manage all official travels, security and accommodation arrangements.
- Manage flow of visitors (internal/external) and liaise with relevant regulatory authorities on behalf of Directors as may be required
- Manage basic secretarial duties for designated Directors and other office administration duties as required.
- Managing vendor invoices and Purchase Orders for specific Team projects
- Support employee engagement initiatives and activities.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc or its equivalent from a recognised higher institution
- Must have 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Strong IT skills and demonstrated usage of all Microsoft office tools
- Great communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Influencing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Great Time management and general administration skills.
- High level of integrity and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder management skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online