A Petrochemical company is seeking to recruit for the role below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Responsible for Sales finance & Banking relationships for the company .
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Educational Qualification Required : Qualified CA with minimum 7 years + post qualification experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should
Deadline: Not Stated