Apply for the latest Petrogap Oil & Gas Jobs Recruitment 2020 Graduates / Undergraduates via Petrogap career & Vacancies Recruitment portal.
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duration: 1 Month Internship
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- Act as the point of contact for visitors and manages the interface between customers, clients and staff in person and via the use of technology and other means of communication.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make community referrals and direct calls to staff, route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and using good judgment in contacting appropriate personnel needed.
- Provide accurate information regarding vendor application procedures, waiting lists, vacancies and qualifications to both callers and walk-in-clients.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- B.Sc graduates awaiting NYSC/Undergraduates/NYSC members
- Must reside in Lagos; close proximity to the Victoria Island
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV and a copy of your updated passport / picture to: [email protected] using Front Desk Intern as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted