Apply for the latest Petrogap Oil & Gas Jobs Recruitment 2021 ongoing jobs / vacancies recruitment via Petrogap career portal in Nigeria 2021
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Petrogap Oil and Gas Jobs Recruitment
Job Title: Accountant
The ideal candidate is one who has a wholistic Accounting experience and is very conversant with Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS.
- U.S. Embassy (U.S. Mission to Nigeria) Recruitment 2021 | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (SSCE, Diploma, Degree) N15.8m yearly
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Zenith Insurance Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree – any field)
- May & Baker Plc Recruitment | M&B Recruitment 2021
- May & Baker (M&B) Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 Trainee & Exp. Jobs (Diploma, Degree)
- Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
- Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgeraccounts, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
- Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deductionsi.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
- Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
- Periodic audit of departmental processes.
- Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline
- ICAN, ACA or ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view will be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
Method of Application for Petrogap Oil and Gas Jobs Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their passport photograph / picture to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.