Apply for the latest Peugeot Automobile Nigeria PAN Recruitment 2021 Jobs as Peugeot portal opens for ongoing recruitment for PAN jobs / vacancies in Nigeria 2021.
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. And in the build-up to actualize the dream, 16 reputable vehicle manufacturing companies were invited to tender their proposals for the establishment of a vehicle assembly plant in the country. Thus, with the high acceptability and demand of Peugeot vehicles in the country, the proposal of Automobile Peugeot France (AP France) scaled through on May 7, 1971.
PAN Nigeria Limited, a joint venture between the Federal Government and AP France, was incorporated on December 15, 1972 and 27 months after incorporation, the Kaduna based assembly plant was commissioned by General Yakubu Gowon on March 11, 1975.
In November 2006, PAN was privatized in line with Government’s agenda to build a stronger, more competitive and diversified economy; ASD Motors emerged as the successful core investor and took over management of the company in January 2007.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria PAN Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Head, Security
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implements and maintains security processes across the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure to liability in order to reduce financial loss to the organization.
- Manages all liaison and security cooperation/partnerships with all third party security firms and all other law enforcement agencies.
- Implements and manages comprehensive location-wide safety and security education and awareness programs for employees and security personnel and prepare incident written reports on all significant incidents happening at the institute.
- Supervises all security personnel including outsourced security staff and educating them of the various procedures and systems approved by the management.
- Accounts for the safety and security of all assets and goods of the organization including third party assets in the custody of the organization and to ensure that the movement of such assets and goods are made in accordance with the procedures laid down.
- Coordinates all investigations on reported cases or on threats observed as they relate to PAN, including accident cases.
- Evolves measures towards controlling thefts, pilferage, sabotage, subversion and espionage activities against PAN and its staff.
- Coordinates the gathering of intelligence within and outside PAN premises for evaluation and dissemination to management.
- Erisco Foods Limited Massive Job Recruitment (Massive Positions)
- Sinoma Cargo International Limited Recruitment 2021
- Flutterwave Recruitment 2021
- FHI 360 Recruitment 2021
- Workplace Centre Limited Recruitment 2021
Education & Experience
- A first degree or equivalent in security related qualification will be required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in providing corporate security solutions in similar size organization is mandatory. Experiences in Nigeria Forces will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 50 years of age at the time of application
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Contract and Service Level Management
- Incident Management
- Security Surveillance Management
- Proficiency in Computer
- Oral and written communication Skills
N250,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2021.
How to Apply for Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Recruitment 2021