P&G Recruitment 2020. Procter & Gamble Vacancies: Apply for the ongoing Recruitment at P&G. P&G Career Job Vacancies. P&G Internship / IT. P&G Career Portal. Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
1). Job Title: Plant Technician Intern
- Req No: IME00000718
- Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Job type: Full-time
- Job categories: Engineering, Manufacturing
- Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G’s Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
- We make Ariel which is a P&G brands that touch people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®
- At P&G Ibadan Plant, we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly.
- You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an intern (IT student).
- You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
- This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
What we are looking for?
- Top Talent: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Science Lab. Technology ONLY
- An OND graduate that has a recent (2019-2020) OND result and approved IT letter from school authority.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost-saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and reciprocal skills
- Technical mastery – and ability to master the principles of the electrical/Mechanical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process / systems control, programming and automation.
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
It May Interest You To Know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
- Our people are all equally gifted in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
We Offer You
- The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work / life balance.
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for P&G Recruitment 2020 – P&G Career Portal
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
2). Job Title: Media Manager – P&G Nigeria
- Req No: BRM00001896
- Location: Lagos
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing
- Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
- Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
- The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
The Media Manager will be responsible for all Media operations related activity and coordination across all P&G brands including but not limited to the following actions:
- Own the leadership and innovation on Media planning and optimization exercises to enable brand awareness and penetration growth.
- Lead annual brand communication strategy development.
- Lead the development of annual media plans in line with brand-specific communication strategy.
- Work synchronously with Media Purchases, Media agency and P&G internal stakeholders to deliver effective and efficient Media plans.
- Perform monthly Media Planning and Scheduling behind leadership of Media agency activities and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Analyze post-campaign Media results on a brand and channel-specific level to identify opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Own hands-on keyboard planning, set-up, buying and optimization of digital campaigns for all brands.
- Responsible to track and report savings on brand’s Media budget behind strategic Media supplier landscape penetration, working with Media Purchases.
- Ensures top stewardship score on Media compliance and all Media auditable actions.
- Lead operational discipline with all stakeholders on End-to-End Media viz internal brand team, Media agency Planning team, Media buying team, Media monitoring team and Media billing team.
- Drive specific interventions on digital, leveraging rising digital trends to enable maximum business impact, in line with strategy.
- Maintain mastery of local Media landscape as well as stay updated on local and global trends on Media consumption habits/new Media inventories in a bid to influence Media plans and deliver a competitive edge for P&G Media.
- You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Strong analytical skills behind intermediate level use of MsExcel at the minimum
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal form
- Digital marketing skills with minimum ability to operationalize activities on Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Effective Relationship Management skills.
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Ability to manage and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective process management skills
- Superior understanding of Nigeria Media landscape
- Relentless drive for innovation
- Knowledge of or experience with the use Mediatools.
Who Are We looking for:
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
Application Closing Date