Sylken Limited – The company delivers quality natural care through the use of natural products all manufactured in the United States of America under the brand name “NATURE’S FIELD”. Our primary commitments are quality, safety, and efficacy and we guarantee every step in the manufacture of our products in line with the strictest pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Our manufacturers and packaging laboratories hold approved licenses and are regularly audited to ensure that the codes of practice are maintained in line with international best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Brand Manager (FMCG)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are an indigenous pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, delivering quality natural care through the use of natural products all manufactured in the United States of America under the brand name “NATURE’S FIELD” https://www.naturesfieldng.com/ that offers high-quality natural supplements formulated by a team of experts including doctors, pharmacists, nutritionists, scientists and laboratory technicians in the United States of America.
- We are committed to offering quality natural supplements that truly work towards alleviating your health concerns so you can achieve better health devoid of the sickness, pain, and suffering you may be experiencing. As part of our growth strategy, we urgently require the following professional to join our team.
- The candidate must be skilled, creative, and have good analytical skills, a positive mindset, good innovative ideas that can translate to the improved sales and market of our company’s products. The location is Lagos.
- A graduate of pharmaceutical or Biological sciences with strong Business drive skills using customer and trend research to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand. A minimum of 5 years of experience in the same capacity in a pharmaceutical FMCG industry is compulsory.
Salary & Condition of Work
- Salary and terms of work are fair with Health Insurance and an official car.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online