Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Piping Design Engineer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Responsible for checking of all flow diagrams, extensive interfacing with projects, process, control system and piping leads.
- Supervise the production of piping design packages for various projects
- Check design package for errors or omission
- Preparation of plant layout drawings and orthographic drawings, preliminary piping layouts, and Issued for Construction Layouts, Orthographic Drawings, and Isometrics
- Ensure that clients standards are followed and implemented
- Coordinate projects with other disciplines, which are related to the project.
- Address and resolve any unforeseen problems that arise during the design phase
- Perform FEED 3D modeling in PDMS, including building of equipment, preliminary structures, and layout modeling of lines for submittal to Piping Engineering for stress review. Complete Detail Design modeling of lines for extraction of isometrics for IFC
Requisite Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering required
- Minimum 10 years similar work experience
- Experience in gas plant design
- Experience in Construction is an added advantage
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- 3D piping models.
- Project management skill.
- Time management.
- Ability to run Budgets and Operational Plans.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.