Apply for latest Plan International Recruitment as portal opens for ongoing jobs vacancies recruitment 2021 via Plan International jobs portal.
Plan International in Brief
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Plan International Recruitment 2021
Working together with children, young people, supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges girls and vulnerable children face. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years and are now active in more than 70 countries, driving changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. Plan International is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Candidates must possess the required qualifications.
- Required cognate experience if applicable.
- Other requirements are determined by the advertised position.
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2021 (Diploma, Degree)
- Plan International Recruitment
- Sinoma Cargo International Limited Recruitment 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) Recruitment 2021
- A.G. Leventis Recruitment 2021 Jobs
- Facility Manager at A.G Leventis Nigeria Limited
Plan International Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions. To view all the latest jobs vacancies / recruitment and the application portal, please click the button below:
Note: Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities. Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.