UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians. Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry.
Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success. UAC Foods Limited operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages, and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planned Maintenance Technician, Electrical / Mechanical
- We are seeking to hire Planned Maintenance Technician, Electrical and Planned Maintenance Technician, Mechanical.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all the equipment used directly and indirectly for production in the factories.
You will be accountable for:
- Adequate electrical / mechanical maintenance of machines involving preventive and breakdown maintenance and overhauling of factory machines
- Reduction of machine downtime and production wastage through machine maintenance
- Ensuring all machines are properly maintained to produce high quality products that meet our customers’ expectation and adhere to proper food product safety criteria
- Assist production and quality control/ assurance in maintaining processes, maximizing machine performance, and minimizing quality issues
The ideal candidate will possess
- Trade Test 1, 2 and 3 or ND Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Industry on similar role.
- Able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Articulate and of high integrity.
- Possess Excellent technical skills and be a computer literate.
- Possess good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.