MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planner – Material Resources, Finance
Job Identification: 1697
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager – Planning and Forecasting
- Participate and provide inputs in operational meetings.
- Set up and manage ad hoc meetings for day-to-day operational requirements.
- Resolve escalations as per defined escalation/resolution procedures.
- Participate and provide inputs on project status meetings.
- Propose operational changes and provide associated user impact assessment
- Ensure effective execution of day-to-day operations and at the Opco and resolve operational issues.
- Improve productivity and quality through leading practice initiatives.
- Update Bill of Materials (BOM) based on the requirements.
- Prepare schedule of purchase for the required material and share with Buyer
- Initiate request for creation of BOM in case it is not available.
- Identify the components of product to be updated in BOM.
- Perform material requirement planning on a periodic basis considering the demand and inventory level.
- Assist Manager, Planning & Forecasting in defining minimum-maximum stock replenishment.
- Calculate the reorder point, min-max levels, safety stock and bin level.
- Monitor stock level and calculate the requirements.
- Supervise individual team members performance.
- Allocate daily work to team members and ensure appropriate planning for back-up and leave/absenteeism.
- Accountable for meeting and prioritising own targets/deadlines and those of direct reportees.
- Provide information to the Manager on work accomplishments and individual/team challenges.
- Lead team meetings and contribute on specialist/technical areas.
- Review performance metric dashboards on various performance metrics and provide inputs to the Manager.
- First Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Computer Science or any related discipline.
- CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization .
- Experience in working with enterprise financial systems.
- Experience in advanced Excel and Data Analysis.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online