Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Clerk – Golden Pasta
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Purpose of the Job
- Plan and receive/issue packaging materials and consumables to ensure smooth production operations as well as maintain adequate record of materials consumption to meet production targets.
- Support to plan and receive/issue packaging materials and consumables to ensure smooth production operations as well as maintain adequate record of materials consumption to meet production targets.
- Work out the quantity of materials required for production with the shift manager on duty.
- Count accurately, confirm and agree on the quantity of all finished products with the warehouse storekeeper/checker and security officer.
- Reconcile all figures with the auditors at the end of the exercise and send report to the shift manager.
- Post raw material from warehouse to production work in progress (WIP).
- Receive incoming raw material into inventory.
- Candidates should possess a NABTEB / Trade Test certificate
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar industry.
The person must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-motivated team player.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online