Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Project Manager
Reference No: Project-Okpella-0001
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: DCP – Operations
- This role is responsible for successfully managing Plant Projects to agreed scope, schedule and budget:
- Prepare Feasibility Studies
- Create Conceptual Designs
- Projects Supervision
- Design and Engineer Cement Plant Systems
- Procurement Management
- Construction Management
- Document Control and Data Management
- Safety Management
- People Management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical or Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in project engineering, acquired in both office and field engineering environments.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Project and Primavera P6 scheduling software.
- PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certified
- Solid computer skills and prior experience with AutoCAD.
- Solid organizational skills to lead and integrate sub functions of a project team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online