Apply for ongoing Plateau State Government Recruitment 2022 Jobs Vacancies and Careers via Plateau State Government Job Recruitment Portal for Vacancies in Nigeria 2022.
Plateau State is the twelfth largest state of Nigeria, and is roughly located in the center of the country. It is geographically unique in Nigeria because its boundaries totally surround the Jos Plateau, having the Jos Plateau totally in its central and northern part. Its capital is Jos. Plateau State is celebrated as “The Home of Peace and Tourism”. Plateau State gets its name from the Jos Plateau. It has a population of around 3.5 million people.
Plateau State Government Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies
Applications are invited from candidates to fill the following positions in critical Health Sections of the Plateau State Hospitals Management Board and Plateau State Specialists Hospital, Jos within the capacities below:
Medical Laboratory Scientist
Medical Laboratory Technician
Dental X-Ray Technician
Dental Technician / Dental Therapist
Pharmacist /Pharmacy Technician
Radiologist / Medical Scientist / Radiographer
Health Information Officer / Record Technician
Executive Officer (Admin and Account)
Executive Officer (Audit)
Data Processing Officer
- PZ Cussons Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal (Diploma, Degree – Any Discipline)
- JMG Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies Application Portal (Oil & Gas / Energy)
- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Jobs Application Portal
- OPEC Recruitment 2023 Jobs Vacancies | OPEC Jobs Worldwide Application Portal
- Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL) Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancies
- Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) 2023 / 2024 Scholarship Scheme
Requirements for Plateau State Jobs Recruitment:
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2022.
APPLY HERE on Plateau State Government Recruitment Portal:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Purchase Application Form at a non-refundable fee of N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira only).
- All applicants are to know that they will go through Computer Based Test (CBT) before been short-listed for the interview.
*For more info, please refer to Plateau State Government 2022 Recruitment Portal.