Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Business Manager
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Offline Business
Job type: Full Time
- Manage Flutterwave’s POS business both agency and merchants.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be Like
- Champion the management strategy, applications, software, installations, and third-party partnerships of all Point of Sales (POS) devices.
- Manage the relationships with PTSP’s, PTSA’s and banks.
- Review the sign-up and onboarding process for all POS merchants.
- Conduct KYC proceedings for merchants to ensure compliance is met according to industry standards.
- Activate Pos for merchants by registering merchant’s IDs and properly integrating POS devices to merchant’s Rave account.
- Collaborate with Logistics vendors for the deployment of POS.
- Give regular support to merchants and render assistance on POS issues.
- Present regular weekly transaction reports to management.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in product management.
- Strong understanding of the global and local financial services industry, and CBN regulations.
- Good knowledge of payments and the Nigerian financial services landscape.
- Team player with strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online