First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Officer
Job Identification Number: 659
- Ensuring that mechanical/generator services and maintenance done in branches and bank locations are performed to achieve high reliability, safety and durability.
- Ensure regular virtual stakeholders’ engagement (Contractors, Vendors, internal customers etc.) on optimal performance and reliability of the Bank’s power plants and mechanical equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that over 600 Generators in North & South branches are maintained and repaired romtlb vendors in line with the SLA provision of the bank for.
- Initiate Mechanical services design for Bank projects in North & South and propose for the Head Mechanical Services approval.
- Determine the sizes and specifications of generator for bank location in North & South in line with engineering standard and make recommendation to Head, Mechanical Services.
- Prepare conveyances of Management approved contracts to successful bidders/contractors.
- Supervise mechanical services in branch development project to ensure that Contractors Work in Compliance to Bank Standard and Specifications, bud eta management and cost control.
- Responsible for the SLA maintenance of over 600 Generators in branches and other Bank locations on EAM.
- Assist in implementing assigned Service Level Agreement in the area of maintenance of Abuja Commassie House, PH Main and Annexes in the North/South regions Mechanical Systems, by monitoring contractors work plan viz actual work schedule, valuate work done and initiate process for payment.
- Monitor and record Generator Maintenance History for evaluation of generator performance.
- Assist in Evaluating Equipment Selection with respect to Facility Life, Cost and Maintainability.
- Participate in the selection of prospective contractors, to include contract preparation, negotiation.
- Maintain the Security of all Bank Information in my custody.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing the business continuity of the power plant contractors and vendors annually in conjunction with Vendor Management of the Bank.
- Responsible for risk management of power plant and mechanical equipment remotely to ensure continuous operation, maintenance and installation at bank branches.
- First Degree in Engineering etc.
- Higher Degrees/ProfessionaI Certifications (an added advantage).
- Minimum experience: 6 years relevant experience needed.
Application Closing Date
10:17 AM: 27th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online