Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Auditor
- To support the Internal Assurance function in managing compliance to defined policies, processes and procedures rolled out, provide opinion on process/policy alignment with best practices and make recommendations for improvement.
The Role Holder will:
- Support the effective roll-out and governance of policy and processes for assigned functions
- Enable, monitor and support closure of audit observations and risk management action plans
- Provide feedback on robustness of controls periodically
- Execute internal audit
- Support other functions within Internal Assurance (as needed).
Process / Policy Compliance:
- Support Process and Compliance Lead
- Reviewing SOPs designed by business functions for quality monitors and reports process KPIs performance. Will not be responsible for designing SOPs.
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to policies, process and procedures for the OPCO.
- Constantly engage with assigned functions at OpCo to align the processes and ensure closure of all openissues (audit and non-audit related)
- To regulatory / governance matrix test compliance, identify gaps and work to close these
- Provide support in the preparation and maintenance of a compliance dashboard
- Maintain a process and procedure repository for the OpCo.
- Identifies and drive process improvement projects for assigned functions (both – Business and Customer Impacting and revenue/cost impacting).
Best in Class Processes are in place and adhered to:
- Ensures that processes and procedures in place work as per the standards and can efficiently support functional/business objectives.
- Ensure that functional processes add value to the business.
- Ensure that relevant metrics are in place to measure performance and can efficiently guide management on the decision-making process.
- Work with business functions to identify process gaps arising from weak or inadequate business process documentation.
Execute Process and Internal Audit Reviews:
- Execute internal audit and internal control reviews requested by the business
- Effective engagement and support to the IA team on the audit, risk management and gap areas
- Supporting engagements within the OpCo to ensure learnings of the audit findings from other OpCos are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in the learning cycle
- Effective implementation of the learning tracker action items for the OPCO
- Ensuring all the audit observations in the OpCo are effectively closed
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner & Function Head for implementation
- Ensuring that the risk register and audit issues tracker are accurate and up to date
- Periodic monitoring and reporting on implementation of audit closure and risk mitigation action plans.
Support other functions within IA:
- Providing support to other functions within IA as may be required.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ICAN/ACCA or CISA an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Audit firm
- Industry experience an added advantage (Internal and External Audit Experience)
- Process Audit experience
- Exposure to technology, process reengineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
- Commercial and Financial Management.
- Process Owners
- Internal Audit partners.
Other Requirements (Behavioural, etc.):
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Service Focus
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.