Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Process Automation Engineer
- Full stack web development
- Gather user requirements, write code using an agile methodology, and continuously update the back-end code of the product.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, the development team and Scrum Master to develop, design, build and launch the product.
- Development of BPM Workflow Processes and Digital Process Automation on the ProcessMaker Platform
- Development of Processes on Robotic Process Automation Platform with the use of UiPath
Functions and Responsibilities
- Works closely with end-users to identify issues and captures business requirements.
- Integrates user-facing elements developed by front-end developer with service side logic.
- Translates business requirements into system design specifications.
- Performs appropriate development and testing activities.
- Optimizes the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Deploys regular releases in an agile approach.
- Creates appropriate documentation as defined by the agile development methodology.
- Build processes on the ProcessMaker and RPA platforms
- Enhancement of existing processes on automated on the ProcessMaker and RPA Platform
- Works closely with business stakeholders and end users to develop an understanding of how the applications are used by the user teams being supported.
- Designs and implements data storage solutions.
- Maintains competency in the technologies related to responsibilities.
- Works on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision; expected to independently determine solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of full stack development experience
- IT certifications and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage
Skills / Competence:
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile or Kanban software development processes
- Proficient in back-end web development
- Knowledge of platforms and tools. Understanding in at least one of the following is required: ASP.NET MVC 5, C#, SQL server database, Visual Studio, and Microsoft AzureMicrosoft Azure and VB.NET
- Knowledge of source code control tools
- Experience with big data technologies, such as Hadoop, Hive, and Pig, Cloudera, or large data warehousing initiatives
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments
- Experience in developing applications in Windows based application
- Strong communicator
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them.
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online