Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform process engineering calculations and address the process engineering design challenges.
- Defines the process to optimize product delivery throughout the facility, considering inputs from clients, products specifications, and cost of solution.
- Evaluate customer inquiries and specifications and select or recommend process or equipment designs for the application.
- Conducts process operations analysis and economic evaluation using simulation software.
- Perform final review of Project Job Manuals.
- Provide technical support for trouble shooting.
- Confirm compliance with the customer’s purchase order regarding the proposal technical and process requirements.
- Design equipment to match specifications or clearly define differences (clarifications or exceptions list) to customer.
Requisite Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in a reputable university.
- Must have at least 10 years’ proven work experience in a gas plant
- Construction experience is an added advantage.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Project Management.
- Process equipment design and sizing.
- Skill in multidiscipline project engineering functions.
- Competent in process equipment design and sizing.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.