First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, an innovative Research and Development Company with trail blazing products in the education and health sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time (Not Remote)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for vendor management and will focus on identifying the best supplier to support the business needs.
- The role holder will liaise between internal departments and suppliers, analyzing and comparing product parameters, and negotiating procurement contracts on behalf of the company.
- The role is also responsible for cost-benefit analyses to determine where to improve, re-negotiating contracts with existing suppliers or negotiating contracts with new suppliers.
- This role is essential to the efficiency and success of the organisation.
- Manage suppliers’ key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure targets are reached for cost, service, and quality levels across all operating centres.
- Keep a close eye on the market to identify trends and develop business improvement initiatives.
- Carryout Market Survey for benchmarking purposes
- The regular review of all tender items/contracts within the Sponsoring Department ensuring that time schedules are being adhered to and contract ceiling value are not exceeded
- Facilitate the proper filing of all hard and soft documentation in respect of the Tender/Contract from tender initiation to Contract close-out stage in conjunction with the Legal Department
- Act as a liaison, communicating pricing and performance needs to vendors and suppliers.
- Document processes and report periodically with usable metrics
- Identify and develop standard processes that address company’s acquisition requirements
- Coordinate with warehouse, logistics & distribution team and maintain an optimal stock level.
- Provide recommendations on all procurement related issues, plans, reports, trainings and metrics.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or any relevant field from a recognised Institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven work experience as a Procurement Analyst, Supply Chain Analyst or a similar role
- Solid understanding of Business management, supply chain management, strategic sourcing, and e-procurement.
- Proficient in making accurate forecasts to meet the retailers demand and taking part in new product launches for maintaining daily inventory.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.