PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting practice specializing in Human Capital Development and the transformation of raw talent into invaluable human resources to fuel organizational growth and efficient operations. Our practice further extends to a plethora of Business Consulting Services all geared towards helping corporate organizations excel in a highly challenging business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
- To develop, implement and manage sourcing strategies to drive down cost without the jeopardy of quality and to strategically lead category management initiatives, procurement transaction and operational activities and deliver on sourcing saving targets and process improvements targets.
- Planning, directing and coordinating the activities of buyers in purchasing materials, products, and services and providing efficient purchasing and inventory control services and securing the company requirements of materials, equipments, consumables and services in convenient quality, price and timing from the best sources locally and/or internationally in accordance with approved systems and regulations, and consequently contribute in the company resources optimization.
Qualifications required to fulfil the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Certification in Supply Chain or Purchasing / Procurement.
Specific Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a strategic sourcing or procurement related role.
- Assertive, well spoken with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, relationship and people management skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Customer focused
- An efficient and organised individual
- Leadership skills/experience.
- Team player.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure, accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with hish stress situations.
- Responsible in dealing with company resources.
- Analytical thinking and using logic to address work-related issues.
- Knowledge of administration and management principles, including strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximising the effective manufacture and distribution of products.
According to Industry Standard.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, Cover Letters and Passport Photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.