Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Content Manager
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Product Content Manager role is a dual role, providing UI/UX copy for our softwares as well as sales & marketing content creation. You would help us build a competitive advantage by collaborating closely with product, growth and marketing teams on designing our product communication.
- You will find the best ways to communicate our product’s message, brand and benefits to end users to help us attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- In this role, you’ll be interfacing with people from all functional areas of the company to drive marketing efforts and create marketing materials.
- To be successful, you will need great interpersonal skills and judgment as you will need the cooperation and contributions from busy colleagues from across the organization. This is a key role in the marketing team and your work, output and achievements will be highly visible throughout the organization.
As a Product Content Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Create product copy in cooperation with UX Designers and Researchers
- Create product content, voice and tone guidelines
- Look for copy inconsistencies, resolve and address them in the guidelines and product glossary
- Manage content strings in the product via a content management tool
- Address and optimize existing product content
Sales Enablement & Content Marketing:
- Work with brand and product marketing teams to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with Sales Development reps to write effective nurture emails — and other marketing communications — and manage lead nurturing efforts.
- Specify, plan, write and publish with the help of our subject matter experts web pages, blog posts, white papers, case studies, solution briefs, PowerPoint sales decks, sales playbook and battle cards.
- Take ownership of the website add new content, optimize performance and make corrections as needed.
- Be the in-house expert on all marketing content and own the marketing wiki as an internal repository for all things marketing.
- Support the development and update of the product knowledge base for Terragon’s software products
- Support with planning and production of webinars and virtual events
- Design and support the execution of the company’s social media strategy
- Report on KPI’s for all marketing efforts you are responsible for.
You’d Be a Good fit if You Have
- 3+ years of solid content creation, publishing and UX writing experience.
- University Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Business related disciplines
- Expertise in general business copywriting and writing online ad copy.
- Experience in B2B SaaS company would be a plus
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with colleagues in various functions at all levels.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent project and time management.
- Website CMS familiarity including WordPress, etc.
- Email marketing knowledge and best practices
- SEO expertise
- Experience using CRM tools such as Hubspot.
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs proficiency, and document layout and design.
- Flexibility with the working hours
You’d enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid leave
- Health Insurance
- Remote + In-Office
- Competitive salary.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.