The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Revenue Growth Management
Job Requisition ID: R-76294
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Description Summary
- This role works within the Coca-Cola Regional EMEA Delivery Center team partnering with our system bottlers and external development partners to deliver scaled business value through the implementation of digital product solutions and services.
- Focused primarily on scaling Revenue Growth Management solutions in the Customer and Commercial (CCL) arena, this individual is accountable for deploying the product across the Africa markets.
- This role will be responsible for partnering with Africa Operating Unit IT Teams (Customer & Commercial and RGM specifically) to understand business requirements in the revenue management and promotional space for Coca Cola, our bottling partners and customers (Retail and Out of Home) (In store and eCommerce)
- TCCC’s RGM portfolio includes e.g. commercial decision making guidance, assortment analytics, trade promotions.
- Analyze commercial objectives and business processes to assess and guide usage, modification and innovation with the Revenue Growth Management toolset
- Business facing ambassador for new geographies to demonstrate capabilities and win-win in leveraging the toolset
- Orchestrate the Top-Down Strategic Priorities (Global) with the Bottom-Up business needs (OU, Markets and Bottlers)
- Liaise with senior leaders in Operating Units and Bottlers to ensure solution design and planned deliverables are aligned with expectations and role sort is clear.
- Lead planning and execution of projects according to TCCC project management methodology (Agile), meeting agreed deadlines and adoption goals giving guidance to our global delivery partners and vendors.
- Shape and facilitate structures and enablers to train/ buddy with key users over the long term to build trust and develop their skills – enabling adoption and facilitating inputs to their commercial success
- Accountable for maximizing the assigned capability business value and client satisfaction levels by tracking and acting on adoption levels and user feedback
- Good commercial/ analytical mindset/ skills to work closely with and coach the business on potential better use of the toolsets/ capabilities to make commercial decisions aligned with the strategy.
- Understand what changes/ evolutions/ innovations are required to develop the toolset and shape associated roadmap. Drive and influence decisions (regionally and globally).
- Bachelor’s Degree in combined Business and IT disciplines. Open to other disciplines. Project Management or Agile certification is a plus
- 7+ years in revenue growth management/ promotions management sector in FMCG or Retail
- Relevant experience/ background includes Sales and Commercial roles, RGM Consulting in Delivery roles, Bottler RGM roles and Data Consulting/ Delivery roles
- Business facing with strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Practical use of analytics/ Power BI
- Practical experience of project management and technology enablement – managing the design, development delivery of digital initiatives demonstrating effective coordination of business and technology stakeholders (From Ideation to Go Live and increasing adoption)
- Commercial/ RGM/ Promotional management experience
- Good working knowledge of commercial mechanics and approaches
- Knowledge of pricing analytics, revenue management and trade promotion managementoptimization technical platforms
- Proven experience of managing technology projects/products and developing capability
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical approach & drive technical discussion
- Experience and understanding of the Coca-Cola system and franchise model is a strong advantage.
- Agile, Agile, Budget Management, Business Cases, Communicating Change, Communication, Data Analytics, Economic Trends, Facilitation, Influencing, Influencing Others, Leadership, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power BI, People Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvements, Relationship Management, Storytelling, Strategic Alignment, Strategic Objectives, System Economics, Systems Thinking, Taking Initiative, Teamwork,
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online