Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Officer, Online Bill Payment
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Product Officer, Online Bill Payment is responsible for Online Bill payment Sales and revenue growth, Bill payment products deepening for existing-to-bank customers and new to bank customers in consumer bank.
- The Product Officer is responsible for Bill Payment sales, product deepening for existing-to-bank and New-to-bank customer base, as well as pushing the last-mile delivery of sustainable capabilities around Bill payment.
The Product Officer for online Bill Payment is expected to play a critical role in:
- Ensuring a unique customer experience for transaction capabilities for bill payment
- Ensuring efficiency in customer fulfilment, servicing, and relationship management
- Performance reporting on Bill Payment usage.
- Generate demand to proactively reach potential customers to pay Bills on online channel
- Develop initiatives to grow the volume of bill payment via Online channel.
- Stakeholder’s management – working closely with in-country stakeholders to drive adoption and overall bill payment sales.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for implementation and execution of Bill Payment Sales strategy, revenue generation, efficiency improvement and overall business process management along the customer journey lifecycle.
The Online Bill Payment Officer is expected to play a critical role in:
- Optimizing Bill Payment operating model in line with market and growth opportunities
- Ensuring a unique customer experience on Bill Payment via online channel
- Optimizing opportunities to positively disrupts the status quo in the marketplace
- Positioning Instant Payment as the core driver for client’s fulfilment, servicing, and relationship management
- Driving active migration to digital channels and always maintaining a healthy digital-to-branch transactions ratio
- Implementing the digital transactions migration framework for ensuring transfers, deposits, withdrawals, and other eligible transaction are routed only via digital channels
- Stakeholders management – working closely with in country stakeholders to drive Instant Payment and overall digital penetration.
- This position is responsible for implementing and execution of the digital strategy, last-mile delivery of our products and services, revenue generation, efficiency , improvement and overall business process management as it affects digital
Ensure that every product made available by the product team is taken to market effectively as possible through:
- Execution of a well-coordinated sales effort and go-to-market plan to defend existing bill Bill payment business on online channel.
- Solicit for new bill payment business
- Smoothly bring in new clients or cross sell new products
- Present high-quality marketing campaigns, proposals & solution pitches to acquire grow bill payment update on online channel
- Leverage on the existing sales asset-the coverage organization in Consumer marketing and communications team and branch infrastructure.
- The Network advantage – coordinated sales process with respective teams for customer acquisition
- New customer bill payment uptake
- Product revenue
- Transaction volumes
- Transaction values
- Market share
- Provide useful inputs on innovations and enhancements of Online bill payment
- Implement actions for alliance driven partnership with other businesses in the Bank
- Implement cost management initiatives within Bill payment business
- Ensure profitability and optimize Average Revenue Per CUSTOMER (ARC) on bill payment transactions
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards and establish a culture within the Bank that establishes and demonstrates to all personnel the importance of controls.
- Utilize the Internal control system in place to minimize operational losses and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling, and mitigating risks as it affects digital banking and channels
- Continuously improve risk processes to improve cost efficiency and maintain optimal balance between risk and cost control
- Limit and reduce risk exposures through wide use of controls on digital channels Governance
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the business operates and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to role
- Responsible for delivering effective governance, capability to challenge stakeholders effectively and willingly to work with any local regulators in an open and co-operative manner
- Education Bsc qualification in relevant fields
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and good resolution skills
- Should be able to work with less supervision
- Show reasonable ‘Team-work’ skills
- Microsoft Excel skill as added advantage
- Knowledge Good knowledge of VAS and transactional capabilities
- Functional knowledge of digital channels and emerging payments
- A sound analysis of current market competitive digital positioning
Personalities and attributes:
- Aggressive pursuit of goals
- Innovative, creative and flexible
- Persuasiveness and consistency
- Pleasant and friendly disposition .
- Persuasiveness, Proactive, Marketing, Digital Strategy, Ability To Work Under Pressure, Process Management, Excel Skill, Marketing Campaigns, Visio, Relationship Management, Interpersonal Skill, Microsoft Excel, Banking, Flexible, Excel, Resilience, Revenue Generation, Supervision, Interpersonal Skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online