The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Performance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The role of the Product Performance Analyst encompasses analyzing product performance, defining success metrics, and inform future product and marketing strategies.
- Analyzing and delivering key product analytics data that uncover actionable insights to drive new product discovery and product optimization
- Create and manage data dashboards to ensure the product team and leadership has visibility into product performance
- Identifying areas of improvement and concerns in products strategies and provide appropriate action plans
- Aiding in the development of strategies that will improve product performance and contingency plans to deal with emergencies
- Developing and optimizing product models to ensure continuous effective administration of product structure
- The primary point of contact for the product sales and marketing department is to determine product-market tactics that market performance
- Monitoring the effectiveness of products against guiding goals; assure strict adherence to product-to-market lifecycle management.
- Aid resolution of all complaints as it relates to the product.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of work experience in Product Analytics and experience in Product design.
- B.Sc Degree in Economics, Business Management, or other Management Science courses.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent numeracy savvy.
- Great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Analytical, communication & strategic thinking skills.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.