Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer / Specialist I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Engineers contributing primarily to the Production stage of operation, while sharing Production knowledge to support asset development and technology commercialization.
Sphere of Influence:
- Internal: Immediate work group and interfaces from other disciplines
- External: Work effectively with partners and contractors in pursuit of efforts on the projects and assets they support.
- Participate in industry conferences that align with the individual’s skills and business focus.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support project development from concept selection through commissioning and startup and/or all phases of asset operational life through asset sale or decommissioning.
- Apply understanding of oil and gas producing operations, and teamwork, communication and presentation skills to develop and deliver cost effective technical support within your discipline.
- Primary contributions will be at the individual contributor level in skill areas specific to the individual’s current and primary job families.
- Document completed efforts such that others can leverage their work to enable efficient future similar efforts. Identify opportunities to improve work processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Expected to have a broad skill set and considered proficient in the following skill areas: Wellbore Hydraulics, Well Performance, Completion Design, Workover Design, Fluid Flow & Hydraulics, Operations Support and Surveillance, and Artificial Lift.
- Closely related professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online