Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure the smooth operation of the refinery plant to ensure maximum productivity in the most efficient manner.
- Monitor and maintain specific usage of chemical, energy, water etc.. daily.
- Ensure adherence to hygiene standard as approved by the Company.
- Ensure commitment and compliance to high-quality product and standards.
- Assist production maintenance team in the periodic serving and overhaul of machinery used in the event of a breakdown.
- Ensure commitment and compliance to all food safety programs and standards.
- Report refinery parameters, KPI’s daily.
- Oversee the refinery process to meet with daily KPI’s.
- OND in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or related course .
- 2 – 3 years cognate experience in related field.
- Vegetable Oil refining and fractionation experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent leadership qualities.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Have sound Mechanical abilities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online