United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Profit Centre Manager (Consumer Loans)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking to hire individuals to drive Consumer loans as Profit Centre Managers.
- The ideal candidates must be based in Bayelsa and must currently work in a commercial bank as marketers for consumer loans with 2-5 years experience in Relationship Management
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Basic knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws
- To coordinate the activities of retail teams through effective relationship management to meet/surpass financial targets to drive the profit growth of the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure significant increase in market share within own region.
- Drive performance of the unit – liability generation and quality risk asset creation.
- Risk asset appraisal, disbursement and monitoring.
- Ensure effective relationship building and management with new and existing customers.
- Optimally exploit new and existing opportunities in the market.
- Drive the reactivation of all inactive/dormant accounts in the branch.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies to boost profit
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of account officers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager
- First degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
- MBA or relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.