The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) is an indigenous, non-profit organization registered in Nigeria in 2010 to promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. CCCRN implements projects through a team of experienced health and allied professionals that include clinicians, laboratorian, community workers and health information specialists. CCCRN has established footprints in 14 states of Nigeria with offices in Abuja and Benue, Uyo, Calabar where it has implemented quality public health initiatives and contributed to the global knowledge of effective health solutions in Nigeria.
CCCRN is a sub-recipient to KNCV in the USAID Funded TB LON Regions 1 and 2 grant aimed at increasing access to TB and working by supporting PPM implementation in Anambra Imo and Delta States. CCCRN will be working in all the local government areas in Anambra, Imo and Delta states.
CCCRN requires qualified candidates to fill the under-listed position through an external recruitment process:
Job Title: Program Officer
- Locations: Anambra, Imo and Delta
- Slot: 3 Openings
- The USAID funded project will partner with private sector facilities and informal sector to implement locally generated solutions to improve TB services and care in Anambra, Imo and Delta states.
- The project will strengthen capacity of these sectors to achieve self-reliance of national TB programs.
- Support implementation of PPM work-plans in the private and informal sector.
- Account for completion of care package including patient and sample referral for different types of private sector partners.
- Ensure appropriate effort documentation and timely program reports on scheduled timelines including program success stories.
- Support implementation of a negotiated business model in alliance with private care providers
- Conduct regular health facility supervision to ensure quality TB, TB/HIV, DR-TB surveillance and service delivery
- Support state program on routine data analysis & utilization.
- A registered nurse, CHEW or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Communications, Social Sciences, Health Education, or another related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with HIV & TB programs
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
Application Closing Date
Midnight; 10th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CV / Resume and Cover Letter (as a single MsWord document) to: [email protected] with the job title as email subject.
- CCCRN is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.