Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Location: Project Sites, Nigeria
Requirements (Education / Training / Experience)
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Possess NEBOSH-IGC, ISO45001:2018, ISO14001:2015 certificate & ISPON HSE Level 3 certificate.
Skills & Competencies:
- Conversant with trenchless operations and its HSE requirements.
- Passionate about Health, Safety and Environment.
- Good understanding of OH&S Management system requirements,
- Environmental management system-ISO45001:2018 & ISO14001:2015.
- Strong interpersonal relationship.
- Trained Internal Auditor, with requisite skills/knowledge to conduct an Audit. Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. •Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2022.