Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders to discuss construction designs.
- Drafting building plans for commercial, industrial, and residential construction projects.
- Preparing budgets, material documents, and specification lists for client approval.
- Acting as an intermediary between the client and the construction team.
- Overseeing building contractors and construction crews.
- Visiting the site regularly to ensure construction adheres to state regulations.
- Ensuring the project remains on time and within specifications.
- Creating progress reports, time schedules, and revised budgets.
- Conducting a final inspection after the project is complete.
- Take part in interviewing and hiring contractors for proposed projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Building Technology.
- Membership of relevant professional association (s).
- Minimum of 10 years working experience.
- Must have experience in commercial, residential, and industrial real estate project.
- Must have worked as a project manager
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to translate concepts into functional construction designs.
- Advanced project-management skills.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of construction costs and time frames.
- Must be familiar with architectural standards, engineering practices, building ordinances and blueprints in order to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers.
- Analytical and project management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Leadership and initiative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of construction projects.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.