Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager, Implementation – SAP S/4 HANA
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a project manager, you are responsible for the implementation / migration of our SAP ECC modules to SAP S/4 HANA.
What Duties Will You Have?
- Support in setting up the project organisation and infrastructure (e.g. SharePoint, Solution Manager).
- Coordination of local (Nigerian Julius Berger Nigeria PLC), international (German Julius Berger International GmbH) and external teams (existing and future).
- Definition of project phases (best practice) and tasks
- Ensuring timely and qualitative completion of project tasks
- Planning and implementation of the individual project phases and setting up project communication structures
- Preparation of project manuals and concepts for the individual project phases (e.g. GAP analyses, training, testing)
- Ensuring the use of project templates (e.g. RAID, RACI, project plan, reports)
- Tracking and monitoring project results
- Coordinating project activities locally and internationally
- Monitoring and maintaining the project RAID log (risks, actions, issues and decisions)
- Tracking of the project budget and preparation of management reports
- Monitoring of the entire transformation process
- Communicating decisions and important information within the project
- Preparation of project management templates (e.g. RAID, RACI, project plan, reports)
- Reporting to the internal project coordination and the project implementation steering committee
What Skills Must You Have?
- Relevant experience in project management / project coordination and project controlling of business/IT projects
- S4/HANA experience, desirable in the context of implementing S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of project management tools and methods and their application
- Experience in change management of processes and organisations
- Experience in leading project teams
- Knowledge of developing S/4HANA business cases, architecture and implementation plans with a focus on SAP standard solutions.
- Facilitation and assertiveness skills, especially in finding solutions with various internal stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- Very good English and German language skills.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have an exciting job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- We will respond to your message within three weeks and will definitely get back to you. That’s a promise.
- Do you have any more questions? Simply give us a call or write to us via Cathrin Diel, Human Resources – + 49 611 1390 3838.