Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Quality Control Engineer – Instrumentation: CT/CLU
Job Type: Contract
Job Purpose / Objective
- To coordinate Company Instrumentation Quality Control activities in Bonny Island for the CT and CLU scope of the Project in accordance with Contract
- approved project management procedures; ensuring quality, schedule and budget standards are met in a controlled, transparent and auditable manner
- in collaboration with the EPC Contractor to ensure that Instrumentation installations and systems meet the requirements stated in Project Specifications.
- Review Instrumentation discipline Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) and related Quality Control Plans
- Ensure that only the latest design documents (AFC) are used at the work site
- Review material test certificates and materials receiving inspection reports of Instrumentation materials for compliance to requirements
- Review preservation reports for Instrumentation material and carry out spot inspection of the stored items.
- Witness and monitor Contractor’s work activities, inspection and test in accordance with the approved Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Procedures etc.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection and Test Plan.
- Review and sign Contractor Inspection and Test Reports on behalf of Company
- Verify the calibration of safety valves and other measuring instruments
- Monitor the performance of loop checks and continuity checks
- Verify adequacy of procedures for Site Acceptance Tests and monitor the execution of these tests.
- Prepare and issue weekly summary reports based of the site quality surveillance activities
- Escalate any observed non-conformances to Senior Quality Surveillance Engineer for review and action.
- Review the resolution of field NCR action items
- Monitor Contractor Completions Management process and verify reports, to support the Faultless Project Delivery Program
- Support punch listing activities
- Verify the correct update of as-built documentation.
Key Performance Indicators
- Zero HSE construction related issues
- Planned vs Actual Quality Performance
- Timeliness and quality of Quality Reports.
- Flawless handover of completed scopes.
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 4-5 years experience in the inspection of civil construction activities, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Good knowledge of best engineering practices, Shell DEPs and International codes & standards
- Proficiency in the use of basic MS Office computer applications.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online