Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Quality Control Engineer – Statics, Piping: CT / CLU (Nigerians Only)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Job Purpose / Objective
- To coordinate Company Mechanical Static and Piping Quality Control activities in Bonny Island for the CT and CLU scope of the Project in accordance with Contract approved project management procedures; ensuring quality, schedule and budget standards are met in a controlled, transparent and auditable manner in collaboration with the EPC Contractor to ensure that piping and mechanical static construction activities meet the requirements stated in Project Specifications.
- Review Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) and related Quality Control Plans for the piping and mechanical static scope.
- Ensure that only the latest design documents (AFC) are used at the work site
- Witness and monitor Contractor’s work activities, inspection and test in accordance with the approved Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Procedures etc.
- Review material test certificates and materials receiving inspection reports of piping materials for compliance to requirements
- Review preservation reports for piping material and pressure equipment.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection and Test Plan.
- Review and sign Contractor Inspection and Test Reports on behalf of Company
- Monitor Contractor piping erection and installation activities.
- Monitor Contractor pressure equipment installation activities
- Witness piping and equipment pressure tests
- Verify adequacy of procedures and work instructions for special processes and the certification of personnel for key activities.
- Prepare and issue weekly summary reports based of the site quality surveillance activities
- Escalate any observed non-conformances to Senior Quality Surveillance Engineer for review and action.
- Review the resolution of field NCR action items
- Monitor Contractor Completions Management process and verify reports, to support the Faultless Project Delivery Program
- Support punch listing activities
- Verify the correct update of as-built documentation.
Key Performance Indicators
- Zero HSE construction related issues
- Planned vs Actual Quality Performance
- Timeliness and quality of Quality Reports
- Flawless handover of completed scopes
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical / Materials Engineering.
- 4 – 5 years experience in the inspection of piping and mechanical static construction activities, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
- Good knowledge of best engineering practices, Shell DEPs and International codes & standards (ASME, API)
- Proficiency in the use of basic MS Office computer applications
- Functionally & administratively reports to: Project Quality Surveillance Lead
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online