Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Prosthodontist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Purpose / Objective
- To build the function and aesthetics needed to have a healthy mouth
- To handle complex teeth conditions where the problem is diagnosed as well as treated, along with maintaining patients’ oral aesthetics.
- Examine, diagnose, and undertake treatment of compromised teeth and missing tooth/teeth using tools and techniques such as dentures, implants, crowns, bridges, veneer and complete prosthesis in relation to the overall treatment for the patient.
- CADCAM and digital flow for the prostheses processes
- Supervisory role with other clinical team members, dental technicians and laboratory bench workers who construct the devices
- Support the quality assurance activities of the team and actively contribute to the identification of needed improvement in current service provision
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Passionate about great dentistry and patient relations
- Eager and ready to work with a good team and impart knowledge on colleagues around them.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Good knowledge of:
- Dental diagnosis for deformed, unsatisfactory or missing teeth and surrounding oral structures, and treatment plan, with customized prostheses, manufacture and fit, to restore and maintain oral function
- Prosthodontic material selection
- Occlusion affecting prosthodontic processes
- TMJ disorder diagnosis and management.
- Able to deliver functional &aesthetic restoration
- Ability to perform dental implant procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and families
- Able to build rapport, listen, persuade and negotiate
- Organization & Time management skills
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced level of computer literacy – MS office & Other IT packages.
N300,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Prosthodontist Vacancy” as the subject of the mail.