The Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) is the umbrella organisation for the engineering profession in Nigeria. It looks after the professional needs of all Engineers in their vide spectrum of specializations through structured initiatives in membership and other high professional standard and ethical practices.
We are recruiting competent, self-motivated and result oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protocol Officer
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To Plan foreign and domestic travels, ceremonies and special events.
- Identify security risks and create safety plans.
- Plan and send invitations for the President’s courtesy visits
- Ensure compliance with NSE established protocol in seating arrangements, arrange photo opportunities as well as ensure compliance with globally accepted polite behaviour at all events.
- Manage all logistics.
- First Degree in Arts and Social Sciences.
- Relevant post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in handling of travels and protocol activities for Nigerian is an added advantage.
- 5 years relevant work experience in Office Management, Protocol, Public Administration and any other relevant discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, report writing and communication skills.
- Must be computer literate, innovative and analytical.
- Must possess good leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Credentials and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House – National Mosque Road,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who satisfy the above requirements and have not served the Society as full-time Staff previously should send their applications
- Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.