PTK Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Business Unit: Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for coordination of all sales activities and achievement of sales growth in Lagos
- Oversee the activities, coach and monitor the performance of sales representatives
- Achieve sales target and give feedback on sales trends by conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and completion ventures
- Devise and present ideas and strategies to promote sales of the company’s products
- Promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activation
- Prepare route plan and ensure marketing team adheres to it strictly
- Coordinating sales team to generate leads
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5 – 6 years
- The preferred candidate should have had similar experience in a food industry (Must be selling Food Products) with at least 5 years
- He must reside in Lagos, preferably mainland. He must be able to drive.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Areas Sales Manager – Foods Products” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a FMCG with Office on the Mainland has mandated PTK Consulting Limited to recruit a suitable Administrative Manager to work in their Head office.
- The Prefered candidate must have 6 years experience, a Male, Married and not more than 40 Years Old.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Preparing offer letters and sending invite to candidates.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Good writing skills and fluent in communication
- Not more than 40 years old
- MUST be married
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using ”Administrative Manager- Male” as subject of email.
Note: Only qualified candidates that meet the requirements needs to apply.