SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: PVV Engineer Preparator
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers (with possible mission offshore) & Lagos
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contract Duration: 1 year renewal
Area activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
- Draftsmen to prepare schematic drawings from the red-lined P&IDs, PFDs GEA etc.. (to be supplied by Client at up-to-date revisions in AutoCAD format).
- This team shall be responsible for the development of all supporting FFSD document & work pack under the guidance of the Shutdown Coordinator & Senior Engineer.
- Either: Piping, Valves or Vessel & Exchanger.
Suitable candidate should have the following:
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Ability to advise and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Working language: English, French as an advantage.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online