Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QAQC Manager
- We are looking to hire an experienced QAQC Manager to join our diverse team in our Marine Support & Logistics Services subsidiary.
- In this role, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, supervising and monitoring the company’s Quality Management System, Quality Control activities, and personnel to ensure code compliance of the products in order to meet clients’ satisfaction, market value & shareholders returns.
As a QAQC Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all project and repair scope of work for completeness and adequacy in standard, specifications, and requirement.
- Analysing operational or project specific quality risks and objectives and produces supporting quality Plan for all project execution.
- Actively involving and coordinating all operational pre and post job brief with lessons learnt for continuous improvement cascade among team on timely manner.
- Ensuring that quality risks in all operations and third-party contractors are identified, captured for Risk Assessment Evaluation, managed and their performance periodically monitored and reviewed for purpose of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring contractors’ technical audit qualification process with personnel competency requirement satisfy each project scope prior to their engagement in any of the company project
- Monitoring and analysing service quality leading indicators, results, trends, and performance indicators; ensuring remedial work plans address negative trends.
- Ensuring effective service quality Investigation conducted to all relevant level of the business unit including, but not limited to, root cause identification, remedial work plan (RWP) development and effective closure of all incidence/failures.
- Ensuring timely close out of all Non-Conformity issues with action plans monitored for effective implementation.
- Ensuring immediate resolution of all incidence with implementation of corrective and preventive action plans that reduces error to barest minimum with lessons learnt cascaded among various department for future recurrence.
- Conducting Management reviews with senior management to assess the effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems and identifying required improvements.
- Ensuring sustainability of all relevant Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015).
- Coaching all relevant functions of business unit to ensure optimum SQ and Compliance, providing internal or external training where needed.
- Ensuring operations and other relating supporting functions compliance to processes and procedures.
- Liaising with various certification bodies for ISO 9001 process certification and renewal of applicable certificates.
- Coordinating and participating in planned audit schedules in respect to Internal, supplier/vendors’, third party and client audit with timely close out of all Non-Conformances
- Ensuring that all other required audits, self-assessments, and inspections are carried out and that relevant remedial work plans are developed with effective closure.
- Developing and maintaining Managers awareness and ensures that Quality is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objectives. Advising Management on quality communication, visibility and corrective action required.
- Supporting line management to define, implement, and monitor Service Specific KPI’s.
- Assisting with the coordination of Client Service Quality Reviews of all projects and coordinate with clients’ representative in resolving all quality issues.
- Ensuring total implementation of clients’ feedback mechanism and regular review for system improvement and share measures with clients.
- Ensuring process compliance and adequate inspection of all procurement activities and resources into all operations.
- Ensuring all material incorporated into company projects undergo thorough quality checks/verifications with integrity/Pressure Testing as applicable and confirm fit for purpose.
- Establishing and implement Contractors Performance Evaluation System as a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for their continual engagement.
- Ensuring all equipment and measuring and monitoring devices reliability and validity fit for purpose.
- Coordinating and facilitating all Company Assets Integrity Management System (AIMS) to aim at ensuring longevity of company assets in accordance with industry standard codes and practices as suitable and sufficient for optimal productivity.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum First Degree in Engineering or science related field. Higher Degree is an added advantage
- ISO 9001, 45001, 14001 Lead Auditor and other related Management Systems certifications. ISM and other Marine operation qualifications related certification as added advantage
- Minimum of 10 Years of experience in related field of operation.
- Proficiency in QMS and ISM audit
- Working Knowledge of QMS and other Management Systems (QHSE)
- Excellent knowledge of Process Quality Improvement
- Risk Based Thinking, Analysis and Management
- Process Approach and Systems Methodology
- Excellent knowledge of Root Cause Analysis and FMEA.
- Years of experience and high competency in marine quality management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online