Benson Idahosa University is a Private University in Nigeria licensed by the Federal Government in February 2002. The Vision of the University flows from the divine mandate of raising academics, professionals and entrepreneurs committed to changing Nigeria for the better.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates with track records of achievement for the position below:
Job Title: Qualified Laboratory Personnel
Location: Benin, Edo
Faculty: Basic Medical and Health Sciences
Departments: Nursing / Anatomy / Physiology / Medical Laboratory Technology
- Ph.D / M.Sc. and Professional Council Registration when necessary.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit duly signed 15 copies of Applications together with 15 copies of their current Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing the following particulars:
- Name in full with Surname in Capital Letters
- Post desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address
- Current E-Mail Address
- Names and Ages of Children
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Professional and Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Three sealed “Confidential Reports” from the following:
- Immediate past Head of Department
- Resident Pastor of your Church
- Any reputable person in the society.
All Applications should be submitted under confidential cover and addressed to:
Benson Idahosa University,
P.M.B. 1100, Benin City,