Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality & Safety Auditor / Inspector
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Quality & Safety Manager
Effective Date: TBA
- Monitors compliance with and adequacy to procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft at United Nigeria Airlines Company Limited.
- Performs Quality / Safety audit as per approved audit plan
- Monitors to ensure that corrective actions resulting from audit reports are carried out
- Investigates non-conformities and recommend corrective action as appropriate
- Performs oversight for routine checks in the hanger and other special tasks as when called up
- Serves as the link between the department/section and the Quality Assurance System and Safety Management System.
- Ensures thorough continuous inspection, quality control and monitoring to ensure that all maintenance activities are in conformity with standards and Recommended Practices and Procedures and in compliance with laid down regulation
- Maintaining surveillance of all work in progress and inspections required to be accomplished during the progress of work and at completion before aircraft release to serve
- Monitors compliance with and adequacy of procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy aircraft.
- Reviews and analyses flight data and reports any deviations as required.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physical sciences,
- An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License (AMEL) with Airframe and power plant, or Avionics type ratings will be an advnatage
- Minimum of 5 years years of aviation/engineering/ ground operations/flight operations experience with at least 3 years of work experience in Quality and Safety.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Has quality system training and internal quality audit training
- Knowledge of flight monitoring/management software applications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.